Sunday, January 30, 2011

Viva Vigan! Happy Fiesta!

It has been a part of our traditions to celebrate feasts.People of Vigan celebrate Vigan Fiesta every 25th of January. We celebrate it in many ways like attending masses, watch different students dance on the streets and watching or attending the grand parade.

In the celebration of the feast, I and my school mates joined the longganisa festival street dancing competition. It was fun and luckily, we got fourth place. And at the day of Vigan Fiesta, I and my fellow CAT officers attended the grand parade. We, the color guards, marched in front leading the rest of the people attending the parade. After that, I decided to go home and take a rest because it is tiring to march in there with full effort.

It has been fun celebrating Vigan Fiesta. Thanks God for that another opportunity to celebrate. I hope that there will we more years to come and more Vigan Fiestas.

No comments:

Post a Comment