Thursday, February 10, 2011

Change It: It Starts With Me

Nobody's perfect.Everybody commits mistakes and everybody sins. But everyone can make changes. We can make bad things good and good to better. All we need is chance and determination to change.
Changes for my self starts with me. I should start those changes because there is no other one who can. Yes, I have been a bad boy, student, friend and a son. I have cheated many times, I have been stubborn and liar sometimes. Those things are unpleasant. But I can still make changes, I am determined to change. All I need is another chance. Another chance to show them that I am not really bad.
The time to change is now, and the place is here. I need to change because that is what I am supposed to do. I am also a person born imperfect but change is what I need to show them that I am not a mistake.

No comments:

Post a Comment