Thursday, February 10, 2011

My Dream, My Future

As I get nearer to college, I keep on thinking about my course. I ask my self if I will be successful or not. If I will be successful, what will I do? Or if not, what will be my next option?
I've been dreaming of becoming a seaman. A captain of a ship. And I have been preparing to be one. I have taken entrance examinations in different Maritime Academies but I'm still too young for that course. But I am still preparing my self because I know that there will be a time for me to get there. If I will be successful, I will be traveling around the world on board a ship. I can't also imagine how proud my parents would be. I will be a good captain.
With determination to pursue them coupled with faith in God in the divine providence, my dreams will be my future.

1 comment: